Courses for Parents, Teachers and Professionals Working with Children
* The Joy of Parenting Course * The Joy of Parenting is a cutting edge parenting course designed by Susie Walton, based on the culmination of over 23 years of parenting classes, parent and family coaching, and personal development classes. It is also based on Susie's book Key to Personal Freedom: How Myths Affect Our Family Lives. This class is for the parent who is seeking to raise their children in a more conscious way, fostering the development of trust and respect between all family members. Please contact us about upcoming courses.
* Whole Hearted Adoption™ Course * In this full day intimate workshop, you will explore beliefs and myths about adoption, parenthood and family building. You gain skills for and a deeper understanding of attachment and bonding, the language around adoption, discussing adoption with your children at each developmental stage and your adoption focus. The course is open to parents, birth parents, grandparents, professionals in the adoption field and family members over the age of 15. We also offer pre- and post-placement adoption workshops for parents in the process of adopting. These are terrific for agencies and their adopting parents. Contact us to learn more.
* Development Training for Teachers * In these two-, four- and eight-hour workshops, teachers gain flexible, creative tools to build cooperation, handle conflict as an opportunity for growth, and develop a self-regulating classroom where children feel safe and heard. To schedule a workshop, call or e-mail us.
* Seminars for Parents and Teachers * One- to two-hour workshops on hot-button issues. Terrific for PTA's, PTO's, conferences, and organizations serving children and families. Can be used as fundraisers for your organization. Click here to see the list of available workshops. To schedule a workshop, call or e-mail us.
* Instructor Training for The Joy of Parenting™ Course * Become a certified instructor of The Joy of Parenting course and a member of the JOP South Florida Team. Email us to find out more.
* Camp Staff Training * Create team with your summer camp staff and provide them with the tools to create team with the children attending camp. Programs include creating a cooperative team, handling challenges and behavioral issues that may arise, talking with parents, and understanding and engaging main-streamed children. Through this experiential workshop, your camp staff will be prepared to handle uncomfortable or challenging situations with a focus on positive resolution, camper self-reliance, and win-win negotiation. Click here to find out more.
Courses for Corporations and Organizations
* Deliver the Message without Being the Bad Guy * Are staff members or employees in your organization entrusted with evaluating, inspecting, or qualifying others? In this three-hour workshop your staff will explore the concepts of authority, creating team, personal mission and intention. We discuss responses and options for your specific challenges so that the message gets delivered effectively and compassionately and is heard by the recipient. To schedule a workshop, call or e-mail us.
* Creating and Inspiring Team * Team influences creativity, productivity, the climate at your organization, and employee retention. This three-hour seminar explores accountability, cooperation and pitfalls that sabotage team. To schedule a workshop, call or e-mail us.
* Freedom to Be: An Embracing Life Experience * This weekend experience focuses on discovering and living from your own values. We delve into blame, breaking the cycle of blame, gaining empathy, making mistakes and handling being blamed so that you operate from a place of heightened compassion and self-reliance.
* The Remembrance Course: A Journey to Magnificence * At The Remembrance Course, you will be given the time to focus on yourself, and discover competencies and gifts within yourself that will assist you in getting what you most desire from life by way of unleashing your innate magnificence. You will develop the courage and insight to take the steps—or a leap—by becoming aware of limiting beliefs you have been operating from that have unknowingly been preventing you from seeing yourself through your greater vision. Once you are aware of the limiting beliefs, you will form new ones along with ideas and choices to achieve your greater goals.
The Remembrance Course provides accelerated pathways to help you more easily and quickly gain positive insight, arrive at new conclusions, and take new actions, leading to greater ease and effectiveness in achieving your goals.